30 June 2007

Suze had a Hangover and I was Lazy

Yesterday was Friday and I didn't do much. Woke up at 12.30pm. I did however achieve greatly as I found a much-needed shoulder bag at Beacon's Closet for $14.

I did go to the place that sold the Vegemite and bought some. US$6.50 for a small tub. Ouch! The shop was actually a cheese store and had a huge range of funky (definition 2-1) cheeses that I'm very keen to check out.

I also sat on our roof and took some sweet photos of the Manhattan skyline, a nearby water tank and our cats. I could while hours and hours away taking photos. Unfortunately I can't show them to you because my digicam USB cable still hasn't arrived.

We got latenight hungry at 11pm and went for dinner at a Thai restaurant. I got some Massaman curry and then asked for the rest to take home and it made a really good breakfast this morning so I'm pretty satisfied with that one, hey.

Today we're going to go to Manhattan...but not downtown (omg! that's different!!). Wanted to go to Empire State Building but they're asking $20 each. Pfft!

P.S. A cute little squirrel lives in the tree outside of our apartment and I'm going to try take photos of him. He has a bushy tail.