22 June 2007

Breakfast Walk

Went down to the same restaurant we went to last Monday for pancakes. It was really busy. The pancakes were amazing:

I love the little glass bottle the Vermont maple syrup comes in. I also had a lge glass of what I'm pretty sure is the best OJ I've ever tasted. They squeeze it for you when you order:

I took this photo while having breakfast. These brown trucks deliver postal service packages. They're everywhere. For some reason I'm very fond of them.


After breakfast I walked up the shore side of Williamsburg. Despite the fact that it's only 3 blocks from the main strip (and 1.5 blocks from our apartment) this area is a desolate Industrial Business Zone. It looks like one business man saw an opportunity:


A building this high really sticks out in Williamsburg where 3 stories seems to be the norm. The views from this building would be phenomenal - East River & Manhattan - with no obstruction.

I tried to get down close to the water, where I believe there is a park, but with all this construction going on, everything seemed to be blocked off.