15 June 2007

Bris --> LA Blog 1

It's 12:50pm. I think we've been on the plane for 1hr 45mins. Doesn't seem like long. I had a little nap, watched a short movie on customs documentation, played with the in-flight entertainment, got a vodka + lemonade, tried to watch Happy Feet (movies...argh!) and filled out my customs forms.

I'm currently trying to work up the courage to press the host/ess button and ask for a plate of whatever everyone else seems to be having (it looks like more packaging than food, but I'm hungry) and another vodka. The little 'pretzel snacks' they gave us didn't really cut it (though suze and I have supplemented it with Wasabi Peas :D)

I'm currently listening to Fujiya & Miyagi - Transparent Things on the 'pod. Have been in a much better mood since. Unfortunately, it's only going to last half the trip, but the in-flight entertainment has enough food shit (an 'alternative' section...lol) to tide me over.

Everything is smooth thus far. I got a little excited while writing 'New York' on the customs forms. Will probably blog again before we land.

-Love
James