23 April 2008

My never-ending job serach as it stands

So it's all looking a bit more positive. These are the companies that I am currently pursuing:

Imagination Technologies
Data Connection
Codian/Tandberg

The first looked at my resume and asked me to do an online test (which I completed this morning). I'm pretty sure I passed it, just waiting to hear back from them.

The second I did a GIANT online application for and have a 5hr interview scheduled for May 1st.

The third was applied to on my behalf by an agency just yesterday.

I would be delighted to work for any of these companies as they have pretty sweet work conditions and their operations look exciting.

P.S. I also applied to Google but don't expect to hear back from them. They don't bother contacting you in the case of a negative result, unfortunately.

update: i now have two interviews (second is for Imagination Technologies)

update2: now have to do ANOTHER online test and if successful will have a third interview. also applied to Sortex.