14 April 2008

I've Been Bad, Haven't I?

I haven't blogged for a month and a half as many of you have noticed (and then reported back to me). I apologise for that. I'm shifting the blame onto the fact that it took so long to get internet in this house and the internet cafes in this area are painful.

Rather than trying to catch up everything chronologically I'm just going to start blogging things as I feel (haphazardly). Both from the computer (retrospectively) and from my phone (instantly). I'll start tonight from the Björk gig I'm going at Hammersmith Apollo. It's been confirmed that Tounami Diabaté will be playing with her tonight. I've also read that the London gigs are being filmed for DVD but that's probably bullshit.

Peter is adamant that he wants to get to the front so it's 3.30pm right now and we're about to head out to Hammersmith on the tube :S