21 April 2008

Gig Update

So I went to Bjork again. It was amazing, again, of course. A few different songs and an extra guest in Einar Örn. I must say though, the whole experience is so much more intense and enjoyable at the front.


And this morning I found out that Johann Johannson and Max Richter are playing London in June.


My previous embedded YouTube clips were deleted so I'll put up Bjork's amazing new video.





01. Intro - Brennið Þið Vitar
02. Earth Intruders
03. Hunter
04. Unison
05. All Is Full Of Love
06. Hope
07. The Pleasure Is All Mine
08. Dull Flame Of Desire
09. Vertebrae By Vertebrae
10. Where Is The Line
11. Desired Constellation
12. Army Of Me
13. I Miss You
14. Triumph Of A Heart
15. Vökuró
16. Wanderlust
17. Hyperballad
18. Pluto

encore
19. Anchor Song
20. Declare Independence